- “TRANSAN”Ltd. can collect / process your personal data in the following cases:
- when an invoice must be issued to you as our customer, warranty card or other document ,needed to send to you your order, you can be visited from our official or otherwise;
- When contacting with us / with our employees ,through public information for us and / or information for contacting us on our website or the web;
- when you register on our site – for example, to receive news and shopping;
- when you yourself give us your personal data or give us consent to process them.
- Why TRANSAN Ltd. can process your personal data ?
TRANSAN Ltd. can process your personal data for different reasons depending on the relationship between us and based on the respectively applicable legal grounds under privacy laws such as legitimate business purposes of TRANSAN Ltd. for contracting and / or implementation of the contract with you to comply with the legal obligations of TRANSAN Ltd. and with your freely given specific , informed and unambiguous consent to process your data.
- What types of personal data processed TRANSAN Ltd.
Depending on the specific purpose of TRANSAN Ltd. can handle different data sets:
- Your name, address, personal identification number (in case of signing a contract)
- Data of your contact (address, phone, e-mail) – in correspondence, contracts, other
- What is deadlines to kept / process your personal data?
We keep personal information about deadlines for the specific business purpose or purposes for which it was collected and / or time limit set by law. The criteria for determining the deadlines are not legally regulated, they are subject to:
- The purpose of data collection and implementation of this goal.
- The reason for data collection (eg in case of an agreement, which can be revoked at any time).
There are cases in which, under applicable to our activities statutory provisions or rules, terms can be shorter or longer. For example:
- Personal data is keep in the records – 10 years;
- How can you get access to your personal data who is in process or is object to processing, to request restriction of processing or ask supplement, correct or delete the data?
To request a access to your personal data which we process, are object to processing or to request restriction of processing or ask supplement, correct, or delete data, please contact us via the contact form on the website www. elike.eu, an e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who can have access to your personal data?
Access to personal data processed strictly regulated by internal rules of TRANSAN Ltd. depending on the purpose for which the processing is performed. This accesses may have:
- Themselves subjects of personal data – your data;
- Processing personal data on behalf of TRANSAN Ltd. or third parties – eg. hosting our website, application for payment services use email marketing services, other;
- Persons to whom disclosure is prescribed by regulation (as Ministry of Interior, Court, Prosecution, NSSI, NRA, etc.).
We do not sell and do not provide personal information to anyone outside the above.
- How can you exercise your right to portability processed by us your personal data?
You have a legal right to obtain personal data that concern you and processed by us in a structured, widely used and adapted machine-readable format and have the right to transfer the data to another administrator under terms set by law. You can request it from us and we will do it, if technically possible.
- What security measures implemented to protecting your personal data
in full compliance with the legal requirements for data protection, we apply strict organizational and technical security measures, including:
- encryption of personal data;
- measures to ensure the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and sustainability of the processing systems;
- measures to promptly restore the availability and accessibility of personal data in the event of natural or technical problems;
- regularly test and evaluate the effectiveness of measures to ensure security of processing.
High level of security and reliability requirements and the selection of our operators and third parties.
- How can you complain?
For Bulgaria competent is The Commission for Personal Data Protection:
blvd. “Tsvetan Lazarov” № 2,
Tel. +359 2 915 3580;
Fax +359 2 915 3525;
e -mail: email@example.com
- How you can contact us on issues of your privacy?
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who we are and how to find us?
TRANSAN Ltd. UIC 203771601